We here at Helionova would like to make sure that all of our past, present and future customers are informed of the most up to date information in our Industry regarding UV and UV related news.
In these times we need to stay focused and read more about tanning and what benefits it has to combat the negative information that is being pumped through the media channels.
You need to stay up to date with all of the news and keep your customers well informed. We have gathered related online articles and links that you can read and share with your customers, please click the links below for more information:
• The Truth About The Recent IARC Report (PDF file)
• Smart Tan’s Response to IARC press release
• To tan or not to tan (by Robin Harvery for the Whig-Standard)
• Sun exposure cancer warnings ‘lead to Vitamin D deficiencies’
• “Guardian of the genome” protein found to underlie skin tanning
• Health Unit’s view on tanning beds is misleading
• Sun Rays Are A Cornerstone of Life
• Sunlight, Nutrition and Health Research Center. (SUNARC)
• The Sunlight Research Forum. (Main Site)
• UV Foundation – Ultraviolet Light Research and Education.
• VitaminDHealth.org – the work of Dr. Michael F. Holick, Ph.D, M.D.
• GrassrootsHealth – A Public Health Promotion Organization.
• International Smart Tan Network
Downloadable Files (PDF Files):
• Ten Golden Rules of Tanning (stakeholders Golden Rules of tanning – Netherlands)
• Sunlight Robbery: Health Benefits of Sunlight are denied by current public health policy in the UK.
• Epidemic influenza and vitamin D.
• Prospective Study of Predictors of Vitamin D status and cancer incidence and mortality in men.
• Crime Report about the 20th Century Sunscare.
• Does an active sun exposure lower the risk of venous thrombotic events, read the answer here.
• Dr. Mercola Interviews Dr. Holick about Vitamin D (30 minutes)
• Ian Wishart, Vitamin D author, clashes with Cancer Society (10:34 minutes)
• Richard Weller: Could the sun be good for your heart? (13:00 minutes)
• Skin Cancer/Sunscreen – the Dilemma – UCSD-TV (45 minutes)
• The UV Advantage (by Dr. Michael F. Holick)
• The Sun and the “Epidemic” of Melanoma: Myth on Myth! (by A. Bernard Ackerman, M.D. and Renata Joffe, M.D.)
• Solar Power for Optimal Health (by Marc Sorenson)